This controller is built on the ATmega328 platform. The controller is made in the form of several functionally completed blocks. Minimally necessary components for assembling and starting the controller:
1. Microcontroller ATmega328 (on Arduino Nano 3.0 platform):
- Microcontroller ATmega328
- Operating voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input voltage (recommended) 7-12 V
- Input voltage (limiting) 6-20 V
- Digital Inputs / Outputs 14 (6 of which can be used as PWM outputs)
- Analog inputs 8
- DC current through input / output 40 mA
- Flash memory 32 KB with 2 KB used for the bootloader
- RAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Clock speed 16 MHz
- Dimensions 1.85 cm x 4.2 cm
2. Display: LCD 2004 on I2C (with port extender PCF8574)
- Size: 20 × 4, 20 characters per line, 4 lines
3. Блока часов реального времени (DS3231)
- Interface: I2C, maximum transmission speed 400 kHz (at operating voltage 5V);
- Hours: minutes: seconds AM / PM;
- Calendar: Day Month, Date - Year;
- Accounting for leap years;
- Accurate calendar until 2100;
- There is a 1 Hz output;
- Operating voltage: 3,3 - 5V;
4. Joystick module.
- VCC: "+" power supply.
- V: Output of the analog signal output along the Y axis
- H: Output of the analog output signal along the X axis
- KEY: Output of the output signal from the button
- GND: "-" power supply
5. Power unit or Solid state relay.
- 8 channels of load up to 2 amps each.
- Power supply: 5V DC (160mA)
- Size: 130x 60x15mm
Depending on the type of device, both 4-channel and 8-channel units can be used.
6. Communication unit ESP8266 model ESP-07
- The processor: one nuclear Tensilica L106 frequency up to 160 MHz.
- Supported WI-FI standards: 802.11 b / g / n.
- Supported encryption types: WEP, WPA, WPA2.
- Supported modes of operation: Client (STA), Access Point (AP), Client + Access Point (STA + AP).
- Power supply: 1.7..3.6 V.
- Current consumption: up to 215 mA, depending on the operating mode.
- The number of GPIO: 16 (actually up to 11). Available on modules: ESP-01 - 4, ESP-03 - 7 + 1, including UART.
- There are other options for modules.
- Interfaces: 1 ADC, I2C. UART, SPI, and PWM.
- External Flash memory can be installed from 512 KB. Up to 4 mb.
- RAM data of 80 kb.
- RAM instructions 64 kb.